Monday, August 22, 2005

Why Warmachine?

Notes for Journal of a Warmachinist

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's the best alternative to WFB and 40K for me. Everything about Warmachine just plain appeals to me -- the models, the rules, the fluff, the rpg element! I might just jump back into RPGing with my old buds because of this.

Warhammer has just been pure pressure for me -- fully finishing my army in time for big events, the political backdrop, transporting a hell lotta figs. It's not fun as it started. Warmachine presents something fresh and convenient for me -- few models to masterclass, the relatively conflict-free environment, and did I say few models, so it's easy to transport.

Naysayers can blah all they want. I'm going full throttle with this baby! ^_^

1 comment:

Pinoy Wargamer said...

I have been numbercrunching on what models I'll get. The models BTW are way pretty by my standards (especially when compared to the GW Dreadnought, the WM Jacks are just too damn pretty to pass up).

For my first 500-points, I'll get:
• The Strter wargroup - which includes Sorscha, a Juggernaut and a Destroyer
• The Khador solo, Manhunter
• Another Destroyer
• And two Winterguard Mortar teams

Racking it all up, it's gonna cost me a good 5K PHP, but heck!