Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Little Green-rimmed Mirror Hates You

There are times when you just stop and look around and think. Then you just feel a desire welling up inside you. The desire to submit to pure hatred.

My sin is submitting to regret. And my regret begets my hatred.

Why the fuck do you wanna be the center of attention?!? Why'd you always have to be a goddamn celebrity?!? You haven't fucking changed at all?!? What the hell have I been wasting all this effort for all this fucking time?!? Bitch! Go goddamn break someone else's heart...

Dude, you're almost thirty. You should file up your paper for Australia. You should save up for your future. No plans on settling down? You're not getting any younger you know.

Fuck you! If I wanted your opinion, I'd have pulled it out of your skull together with your spine. Fuck you and all your goddamn standards. And don't fucking judge me! Living your life won't grant me the happiness that I want! So don't goddamn dictate on me!

Dude, you shouldn't have hit him THAT hard. He's bleeding... Oh, God!

Tangena anlalabo nyo lahat! Hindi ko pinapakialaman buhay nyo! Wag nyo pakialaman buhay ko!

Dude, maybe you should call someone. That's a lotta blood...

Start of turn. My Bloodthirster causes Terror to all your models within six inches of it. Roll for a Terror check. Jeez, they all fled?

No comments: