Friday, August 19, 2005

My Little Green-rimmed Mirror Legalized Barely

I will come on to you. I will praise you for your attractiveness - be it your pretty face, your full breasts, your nice bottom, or even just dressing sexy. I will come on like a sex-depraved maniac though. But I have enough brains not to physically come on to you. Well, unless you physically come on to me first.

You imbecile! You still get charged with sexual harassment for that!

Price to pay? Hey, being brutally honest can get me brutalized, true that. Women should be flattered with whatever I say to them. Shit. I rarely compliment anyone at all.

Why the fuck do you have Victoria Court as your contacts in Friendster? Are you whoring yourself now?

Unfortunately not all share the same open-mindedness as you. Makakahanap ka rin ng katapat. Someone who can basically slap the taste out of your mouth.

No comments: