Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Journal of a Warmachinist, 1st Entry

Being a veteran of Warhammer for five years, it's hard for me to keep track of all my achievements in the hobby. And now here I am trying to pioneer Warmachine into the local gaming scene. So I've decided to put into detail my start into this new miniature tabletop game.

I have been reading about this game for quite some time now, but moreso in the recent days. It's time I put the gears into motion. I have emailed the company asking for specific retail stores in Brisbane, Australia, since my family is there. I have emailed my ninong, in case he feels generous and sends me the items I want. But I have also asked some close friends as well as prominent members of the local Warhammer community if they want to start it with me. Time will tell.

Now, I am awaiting the news on the rulebooks I ordered. I will have them in my hands soon. *insert sinister villain laughter here*

+++

Oh, and it's still Khador for me. ^_^

No comments: