Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ties That Bind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At the reception: Mark, Kei, Odie, Tiny, Gay, Jun, Me, Anna and Jerome

An old friend, Jerome, finally settles down with lovely Anna ^_^

Everyone around me is settling down. Joel's having a baby soon. Alvin's gonna get married, too. Asking myself that question, I guess domestication isn't part of my overall agenda anytime soon. Unless I go dumb and get someone pregnant, I'll be living a good deal of my life painting toy soldiers and enjoying the bachelor life. Weird... as I have always sought settling down myself and it evades me. Better this way methinks.

Congrats to the newlyweds ^_^

2 comments:

jaemark said...

pare... susunod ka na ba dyan? hehehehe

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Naku, mahirap magsalita tungkol sa bagay na yan.
^_^