Sunday, August 28, 2005

Journal of a Warmachinist, 3rd Entry

I may have lost the Pitshop Minitourney 2, but I did get my hands on the Khador starter box. As a standard procedure, I opened the box to inspect if it had all the parts right. Unfortunately, Sorscha's base was not included in the box. I hope Mang will get me a WM 30mm base soon. I wanted to paint Sorscha first but it seems I'll be working on the warjacks in the meantime.

I still had an unclear scheme in my head while I was washing the parts (yeah, you have to wash the parts to get rid of the releasing residue from the metal). I also decided against massive conversion and settled on making a good paintjob.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Work in progress: Khador Destroyer


Details on color to follow. And yeah, it will be NMM.

No comments: