Friday, September 30, 2005

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm old. I used to be pumped up watching something as phenomenal as this. Sad to say, I slept though a good part of the middle of the movie. But that's not the reason why I blogged this. Anyone who's played any FF SHOULD watch this movie. Personally I didn't like FF: Spirits Within. I slept through that, too. But I'm sure if I wasn't sick when my brother popped the DVD in the player, I'd have been wide awake and as giddy as any kid watching his favorite cartoon.

I'm pretty shallow when it comes to plot analysis and crap like that. That's just not for me. Don't expect an engaging story, too. If you're looking for that, go watch a TV series (like the exceptionally-done Full Metal Alchemist). Movies always seemed rushed to me.

Watch FFVIIAC. The only regret I had was dozing off on it. But I've watched it a good four times since Monday. ^_^

No comments: