Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Journal of a Warmachinist, 7th Entry

My current beta test standing: W0 - L1 - D0

I have revamped my 500-point list. I would have settled with a Juggernaut instead of a Berserker, but I just won't have enough points for the Kovnik (which replaces the Manhunter, too).

Sorscha's Battlegroup
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sorscha • Destroyer • Destroyer • Berserker


Support
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Winterguard Mortar • Winterguard Mortar • Kovnik


+++

Update 2005 September 16, 4am

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tried several shots to get some detail on Sorscha's face, but obviously I need to work the cam better. Also started work on the Juggernaut. ^_^

4 comments:

Unknown said...

potcha kala ko tapos ka na magpintura =p

Pinoy Wargamer said...

LOL! Soooooon! Sinubukan ko lang kung ano magiging visual pag buo ko na 500 ko ^_^

Obi Macapuno said...

Kovnik looks menacing. astig na fig. \m/

Pinoy Wargamer said...

I'm gonna have to repose that Kovnik though. He looks like he's leaning back and about to topple over.