Monday, October 03, 2005

Daemonic Scrivenings, 6662

Played against two Bretonnians last Saturday - Ryan and Emcee. Both of them were heavy in armor-clad cavalry, but the similarities ended there. More often than not, Bretonnian cavalry can easily tear through any of my units. Having held up against the lance charge of heavy cavalry was a stroke of sheer luck which favored me last Saturday. Well, a very rare instance of two strokes of luck.

Both were well-played, being seasoned strategists both of them. It was more of who rolled the dice better than out-thinking each other.

+++

I'm planning to change my Daemonic Chariot. I'm planning on dropping the whole chariot idea and just mount an ominous monster on a chariot base, putting a more daemonic theme to my army. I already propped off most of my existing chariot's parts, but left enough for it to be playable.

I'll be making some sketches on my envisioned monster later. ^_^ Ideas welcome of course.

No comments: