Monday, September 05, 2005

Journal of a Warmachinist, 5th Entry

Sorry, no pics yet. Will get to it when I'm able.

Did some major work on the Destroyer's body since my last entry. You'll be seeing some freehand, too. I also superglued the bombard arm (which lacks some finishing touches on the gold NMM). I sealed the model with Vallejo medium gloss varnish and matted it with Testors Dullcote (spell check). It was fun at first to see the warjack all shiny and glossy, but it looked better when dulled.

I hope I get the Sorscha base soon. I'd be more inspired to finish when I get the warcaster done first. Ah well...

+++

Additional entry, 7 September 2005 1555h

I've decided to go on ahead and numbercrunch a 1000-point list. Here's what I'll be expecting:

• Kommander Sorscha
• Winter Guard Mortar x2
• Manhunter x2
• Destroyer x2
• Juggernaut
• Kommandant Irusk
• Eiryss
• (4) Widowmakers with Kapitan
• Kodiak
• Reinholdt
• (9) Winterguard with Sergeant
• (6) Doomreavers with Lieutenant

No comments: