Monday, April 30, 2007

Hakuna Matata, Bitch!

I just had a very eventful weekend; got to spend it with my old school buds and hobby buds at the same time, too.

Got to play WARMACHINE using the Butcher of Khardov last Saturday at Hobby Haven -- won against Tiny's Captain Victoria Haley and Ronald's Master Tormentor Morghoul. And, man, was the Butcher awesome! On the feat turn, he downed the Thunderhead with two swings in one turn! On a separate feat turn, he dropped a Titan Cannonner in three swings!

My old buds also brought me to several night places (not THOSE places though) - Blue Ginger along Retiro and HP along Araneta. Good times! My shirt smelled like godawful cigarette smoke but it's all good!

Got five stars on Thunder Kiss `65 on Guitar Hero, too! Woohoo! And my fingers don't hurt as much with the bloody blue button. Still no HARD levels, just NORMALs. Got a new favorite song, too - The Light That Blinds! *insert loud rocker growl here*

Got to watch Talladega Nights the following day on a PizzaHut lunch, too!

Updated rankings here. Will update Khador Empire within the week. And maybe try to get some creative juices pumping for CCPH.

No comments: