Thursday, April 26, 2007

Fury of Dracula + Foodtrip



I commission-painted some models for Howl of Tabletop Wars. It's good to see that they enjoyed my work. I hope I can get to play this game or even attend an AEGIS Open Meet sometime soon. ^_^

+++

Had dinner with Jake, Pork and Arvin at a Chinese restaurant somewhere in Timog. They were cool enough to park at the 711 near here and drive me back afterwards.

Talks about the imposed time limit rule for our WARMACHINE and HORDES games and disdainful reactions to the rumors about the changes in the 40K Chaos Space Marines. Arvin's also going to cook up a feast for tomorrow at da Shak, as celebration for Garr's birthday ("Arvin, bring food. I'll pay. So even if I won't be there, the boyz'll have grub.").

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, you did a great job :) I also posted the pics on boardgamegeek.com :)