Monday, April 02, 2007

Thirty-One

Another year. Looking back, being thirty was very fruitful for me - PWA Best Media, better painting, better gaming, just a lot more good things over bad things. More work, should be updating a lot of stuff this coming Holy Week.

+++

• Some people called, some texted - greeting me; too bad my phone's battery died so I wouldn't have known if anyone else tried to greet afterwards
• Fetched my laundry and paid some bills
• Met with Arvin at Fortress; proceeded to a grocery and bought ingredients for spaghetti
• Spagfest at da Shak! (*Will look at da Log to see who was there that time)
• Played against Pork's Ashlynn D'Elysse and won!
• Went home and got sick the day after (whoopiefuckendoo)

2 comments:

aperire said...

belated happy birthday, Kim!!!

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Thanks a bunch, April ^_^