Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Light That Blinds



Meme'd from Jojo's Delusions of Grandeur. I got a spider. Pretty nifty ^_^

+++

Me, Kei and Mando went on this Alay Lakad thing last Monday night. Evidently, it was one of those religious pilgrimage things. Feast of the Birhen dela Biyahe I think it was called. There were a lot of people. Some even came from far-off provinces just to show proof of their devotion. We, on the other hand, cheated LOL! Our walk started from Galleria at around 10pm. But like I said, me and Kei were bloody unprepared. Years of sitting on our fat asses and suddenly up and about on a LONG walk just equates to unthinkable pain. Oh and what unthinkable pain it was! We were laughing and heckling all the way though, so it wasn't bad at all. Heck it was great. It was like bonding at a different level.

Kei was ribbing off on how he guaranteed he wouldn't go if Mando would be able to convince me. But the flaw of his plan there was he didn't inform me. And so when Mando called up and asked, I thought it'd be fun and didn't hesitate to agree LOL!

+++

Pinned the banners on Lesther's Exemplar Sensechal and the big spear on the Guardian. Will try to finish the MOWDC Kapitan before the week ends.

1 comment:

YamiToKi said...

Huwawness!!! XD

Addict na kami sa Dream Blade!