Thursday, February 15, 2007

WOWCCG on WW





Photos by Romy Estrella.

I passed by Fortress for Arvin before heading off to Romy's JAA office. I got to play several WOWCCG games - won 3 against Romy, lost once to him and again to Lito. I may have missed playing minis but it was refreshing playing cards again.

Arvin kindly offered to give me and Obi rides home. Various tox - from politics to miniatures discussion to wandering around the Manila area to where Obi grew up to Imperium nitpick details. Arvin and Obi finally convinced me to go on ahead and build Howling Griffons as there already is an Imperial Fists player that I am not aware of. I need more details on what or what not is good to put on those quartered marines.

+++

Bonus mula sa nakaraang taon:



My sister, Indz, got married last year. Strange enough, I hadn't posted any pics from that until today. Maybe my brothers can send me the stuff on that cam someday LOL!

2 comments:

aperire said...

waaah....sayang!!! i missed ina and jon's wedding =( nice picture you've got there...

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Hey thanks, April ^_^ I know they have lots more pics (they meaning my other sibs) but they're just being lazy and no sending them over >:p