Thursday, February 22, 2007

Damned Lethargic

I'm so bloody sleepy today, so I decided to post something to spur me awake. I be sleepy because I don't drink coffee much (though at my age I should), and I got home late from a Weekday Warrior session last night, and I was up until 3am this morning because of too much Coke and I started painting my other Hoarluk (which I'm pretty pleased of the WIP outcome).

It turns out that the Trollbood skin is actually Enchanted Blue plus some Vallejo Slate Grey, but I already bought a Hawk Turquoise from NG Glorietta last night. I hope to get it painted by later tonight.

[WIP] Hoarluk Doomshaper - needs putty work for scrolls on back
[WIP] DTM - Which I'll be assembling while waiting for the greenstuff on Hoarluk to dry

On a lighter note, I did get to see old friends last night - Jigs, Raf and Tads!

Now only if I can wake up enough to get some coffee...

No comments: