Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy new year, everyone. First day of 2007, first post on KB. And yeah, I greeted this year by working at the office. But it's all good as the relaunch pushed through. Check out the new look of our site here. I rushed making that Flash movie there (The Year That Was In Pictures). There's a link there that's supposed to pop up the Flashie. Yeah, as we say mainit-init pa yan LOL!

I haven't got to greeting all those who greeted me this past Christmas and New Year. I'll be calling y'all soon ^_^

I think I'll start to guzzle down coffee. I can feel the lethargy every time I wake up try to wake up in the morning! Coffee boost is needed. I'll need to buy me one of those airpots that can be plugged in to heat water. I wonder how much those cost? I'll just check out some mall later.

I was also thinking of buying one of those corner lamps for my poor room. And a nice extension cord set.

Yeah, looks like I'll be going to a mall later. I hope they're all open though LOL!

[WARMACHINE] Lost my first game against Raymund's Vayl. 98% finished painting the Spriggan (flock and varnish to go). Started painting IFP standard bearer.

3 comments:

Salubri said...

i suggest you get a coffee maker instead of an air pot. that way you never have to heat water all the time. there are cheap beans that you can get or if starbucks is your thing then you can buy from them. 350+ for an entire year's worth of coffee. not bad i say. :D

happy new year dude.

your blog keeps rejecting all my previous posts. weird thing.

Pinoy Wargamer said...

I might get both, use the coffeemaker exclusively for coffee and the airpot for instant noodles or something.

Rejecting previous posts? It's probably that glitch this blog experienced when it transferred its contents to Google.

Happy 2007, man ^_^

Kyuzo said...

happy new year man. hoping you have a good one.