Monday, January 29, 2007

More World of Warcraft!

This week on KB

Your dyosa?
More World of Warcraft
Garr's Incorrigibly yours, ver 2

+++


Your dyosa?
1/31/2007, Wednesday

Pics from the Weekday Warrior lasy night:





One of the perks of being one of the web guys here - I can get my stuff signed by my fave goddess! Coney made this possible. It was kinda sweet, since I just asked for a signature and the mags came back with nice messages.

Sorry, Garr. You're just too far LOL ^_^





I played 1000pts of 40K with my Necrons against Romy's Emperor's Children. I was holding the tide during the first turns, killing off his HQ very early despite having that Siren power-thingy. Midgame, Romy summoned his Daemonettes and the summon deviated TOWARDS where my force was! And it that wasn't bad enough, my remaining Necron Warrior unit got pinned! Obviously I lost (I got phased out by end of turn 5), but it was a very fun game.

Oh no! They're headed right for us, sir! Do Necrons speak English? I thought they were like all toots and whistles like Protoss, but Ian Beefcake said they DID speak English in Dark Crusade. Pahiram installer ha? ^_^

[Back to top]

+++


More World of Warcraft
1/29/2007, Monday

Since I'm on tipid-mode until my brothers get back to Australia, I had to cut my weekend gaming for a bit. So on my off days last Friday and Saturday, I decided to stay home and just rest. I did get some painting done, specifically two Winterguard models and a sample Howling Griffon marine. I got to watch some DVDs at home plus I got some much needed sleep.

My brothers have been here for almost three months now. But it was only last Saturday that we got together to play that WOW board game Koi bought me. Koi was playing some PS2, when Jei and Nok decided to join in as well. Expectedly, my brothers got the hang of the game almost immediately. But I better look into more details about the characters that we played and just append this post later on.

In the end, we had to wrap up quickly so the game prematurely ended with a PVP! Both teams knocked the snot out of each other, resulting in a win for the overlord, Kel'Thuzad!

[Back to top]

+++



Garr's Incorrigibly yours, ver 2
1/29/2007, Monday

After several months of Airsoft madness and blogging inactivity, Garr revamps his blog! Still not suitable for mature audiences. Check it out here.

[Back to top]

3 comments:

Yvette Tan said...

Hee! I was there when that was signed. Francine was very flattered, especially since it was her very first time in the mag. How's things over there? :)

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Wow, that's awesome ^_^

I wish you haven't left yet. I was serious when I told you guys I'd dev her site for free.

Things are OK. More work is better than no work ^_^

Nolan Shaw said...

Interesting rread