Thursday, December 21, 2006

2007

Looks like another year's about to come to an end. 2006 has been a very good year for me. I've been blessed with many new friends, had many nice games, improved on my painting and achieved some dreams.

Things are looking better at home. At least superficially. I don't know if things will ever be ironed out there, but I hope they do. Years have swept all the anger and hate under the proverbial rug evidently. Well, to them at least. I guess what transpired years ago left an indelible mark on me (yeah it's been a years old grudge), but I have always carried myself with civility around the whole thing. I do wish they don't sell off the house. But I guess I should be looking for alternatives in case they do.

Work is definitely rewarding. That Webby Award the team got inspired me a great deal! All I need to do is wait for the folks to get back to Brisbane and I can settle in back to my work mode ^_^ (Don't get me wrong, I enjoy coming home from work to my folks at home; kinda weird though since I'm known to spend days at a time at the office LOL).

WARMACHINE Philippines has been on a steady growth. I'll be redoing the WMPH ranking for 2007 and making a stand-alone blog for my Khador force. I've got my painting scheme down and will continue to use it for the rest of my future painting. Khador will definitely be my priority, with Trollbloods as a break project ^_^

I'll be playing more 40K and WFB this year. With Hobby Haven and UPCFA as active venues (active for both PP and GW games), I'll be sharpening my dulled Warhammer skills this 2007. I'll be working on some Black Templars side by side with my Necrons. I'll also be doing up my Khorne Daemonic Legion together with my Vampire Counts.

I'll also be studying 3d this year. I've already bought an... *ahem* installer which I'll be installing within the day. Hopefully I can get some tutorials online (Kei will be a definite held here ^_^).

I might be taking up on that World of Warcraft CCG as well. I'll look more into it first though. Arvin demo'ed the game to me yesterday, and I can pick one up easy. The game's pretty straightforward though. But it'll be a real drain on resources. Then again, what hobby isn't, right? I just hope I get a nice hero on that starter I'll pick LOL!

2 comments:

Kyuzo said...

nice. got into WOW too. already got my paladin deck working, just need to get the smackdown from the right people. ;)

if you dont like the starter deck you'll be getting, i have an odemus the punisher deck im not using if you like. (trade trade? :D)

Jepoy said...

merry christmas!! :)