Wednesday, January 17, 2007

White Castle Whiskey's New Hottie

» White Castle Whiskey's New Hottie
» Roxanne on Chika Minute
» BBL River Rats - Irusk vs Kreoss
» Angela's smallfurryalienxx

Roxanne Guinoo, White Castle Whiskey's New Hottie



I know very little of this young lady. But as with most, I started taking notice when she appeared in a billboard ad along Edsa sporting a red bikini that only accentuated sweet curves. The ad is for White Castle whisky and as of this writing, I'm also waiting for the customary horse ride along some beach.

There's an article about it in the GMANews.TV site. If you ask me, it's about time ^_^

Back to top




For the latest Philippine news stories and videos, visit GMANews.TV


Here's the vid on the GMANews.TV site featuring this hot topic. Jaemark came up and showed it to me just now. Yeah! GMANews.TV vids can now be embedded on our blogs, too ^_^

Back to top


BBL River Rats - Irusk vs Kreoss
2007 January 18

I played my last BBL game last night at Hobby Haven. It was using the River Rats scenario and my opponent was Romy Estrella. Here's his Menoth wargroup composition:

- Kreoss
- Guardian
- Crusader
- Revenger
- Devout
- Knights Exemplar



With precise sniping, my Widowmakers and Eiryss managed to cripple his Guardian very early in the game while Kommandant Irusk held back the Menite surge with well placed Inhospitable Ground.

I gambled my IFP (Iron Fang Pikemen) in the middle shallows so as to tie up his warjacks. With Battle Lust, my IFP did considerable damage before they were destroyed. As with my recent game, Irusk's Undying Loyalty was also ineffective this time around.



Romy made the mistake of putting his Devout too far from Kreoss, and as such, I took the opportunity and shot at the Menite warcaster with a disruptor bolt from Eiryss. Later on, with no focus, and no other warjacks, Kreoss was finished by a Battle Lusted charge from a Manhunter.

Having decimated his whole force, I got full victory points for holding all three objectives.

Looking back, the scenario was an uphill challenge for Romy's Menoth wargroup. Not only did he have to deal with being outnumbered, he had to manage controlling the river fords AND Irusk's Inhospitable Ground. If Romy had more infantry like he said, the outcome would have been different.

- Scenario: River Rats (Romy 3vp, Me 31vp)
- Result: Victory for Kommandant Irusk

Back to top


Angela's smallfurryalienxx
2007 January 18

One of our talented graphic artists also has a blog. Angela's been with us for several months now and she shows great potential. Check out her blog here.

Back to top

7 comments:

Kyuzo said...

anybody remember the order of actresses before her? that's some trivia right there! :D

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Carmi Martin, Cristina Gonzales, Isabel Rivas, Glydel Mercado, and Maricar de Mesa - as per the article on GMANews.TV

^_^

Kyuzo said...

diba kasama pa si gloria diaz and lotis key in that list? +P

Kyuzo said...

si nanette medved and aj abayari pa pala! thanks obi!

Pinoy Wargamer said...

It would be better if their White Castle pics were preserved online eh?

Kyuzo said...

amen to that.

on other topics, have taken note of your comments in considering kreoss's spells in my tactics, particularly retribution, and lamentation. have to think of reconstructing my version of that battle report in my blog while the bruises and dents are still fresh. hehehe...

Pinoy Wargamer said...

I hate Retribution, primarily since I bash in melee. But I hate Lamentation even more, since Khador has very little FOC.