Sunday, March 09, 2008

Hobbycraft, March 8 2008

Almost done with Lesther's Anima Tactics Evangeline -- done with robes and main hair color. I'll be finishing up her hair later when I get home. Then I'll try to finish up the whole model -- attaching the hands and glowy bird (OSL wouold make it look really good).

Spraybombed MANY miniatures after me and Barby glued sand on their bases:

- 8x Protectorate of Menoth Temple Flameguard with Unit Attachment
- 6x Trollbloods Pyg Burrowers
- 6x Trollbloods Pyg Bushwhackers
- 1x Circle Orboros Pureblood Warpwolf
- 1x Circle Orboros Woldwatcher
- 4x Gatormen
- 1x Trollbloods Dire Troll Earthborn
- 1x Lady Aiyana and Holt

After the Larkin Vain Sea Dogs commission, my painting speed improved without damaging much on quality. So I'm pretty much enjoying painting and modelling all these minis, too. Sorry, no pics. Still high on spray paint fumes.

1 comment:

Badbeef said...

I like the Current list you got on the right..

perhaps that would give me more focus as well to do :)