Sunday, March 16, 2008

Back From The Dead

I had been down with a severe case of fever and an equally painful case of coughing. Everything's better now. I can taste food again but my coughing is still horrible from time to time. I got some paint work done though.




Khorne Daemonic Legion Bloodletter


Trollbloods Pyg Bushwhacker

Khorne Daemonic Legion Bloodletter
Primer: Bosny Primer Red spray
Skin: P3 Khador Red, washed down for blending. I touched up the raised areas of the mini with more Khador Red.
Hair: P3 Thamar Black drybrushed with GW Shadow Grey and Space Wolves Gray
Bones/Spines: GW Snakebite Leather + P3 Menoth White Base + P3 Menoth White Highlight
Metal: P3 Rhulic Gold + P3 Shining Gold + P3 Quick Silver


Trollbloods Pyg Bushwhacker
Primer: Bosny Flat Black
Skin: GW Hawk Turquoise, washed down for blending. Touch up with more Hawk Turquoise and P3 Ryn Flesh

No comments: