Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hobbycraft, March 4 2008

I managed to spraybomb the sizeable lot of Anima Tactics miniatures at home last night. With the AT spraybomb I included some of Lesther's Circle Orboros and my Alten Ashley as well.

Looking at the Tsubasa Kurokami and the Takanosuke miniatures I have, the proportions on the necks/heads are a bit off. I'll be grinding off a portion from Tsubasa's neck peg so that his head would fit more natural-looking.

I did get to slap some paint on my Alessa Raincross. Maybe she'll be the one that I can finish by tonight.

I decided to paint her up in her default colors. Well, at least as close as I can get. Too bad the people at Anima Tactics haven't included a painting guide as to what colors they used on their miniatures (since I'll be painting the stuff at home in their default colors anyway). So she has leather gloves after all! In her card, her gloves looked like the same color as her red top. I used a Bubonic Brown approach on her skin, Ultramarines Blue on the blue stuff, and P3 metallics on her legs and pistols. Hopefully I can take pics of this so I can post them soon.

No comments: