Sunday, May 20, 2007

Any Cost Of Blood Or Steel



"We shall bring victory to the Motherland at any cost of blood or steel. Let every loyal citizen make it their mission that whatever our price, the enemies of Khador shall pay tenfold." - Queen Ayn Vanar XI

On this day, May 19, 2007, in a Rumble (500 points) that shall forever be remembered as Total War, the heroic Ian "Kim" Navarro stood victorious against the enemies of Khador.

For time eternal shall this great warrior's name be etched alongside the legends of the past who have distinguished themselves in battle in these Iron Kingdoms.


I have been in the hobby of miniatures wargaming since 2000. I have been playing WARMACHINE since 2005. It was last Saturday that the first ever Press Ganger-sponsored tournament was held in the Philippines. And it is with equal pride and humility that I received the title of first WARMACHINE/HORDES Tournament Champion.

Thanks to Raymund Tesoro for hosting the tournament, and to Hobby Haven for the venue. Also to Tiny David, Lance Tan and Fred Escalona, my opponents in that tournament - for playing your best game, and making all the battles played memorable.

Until next time we meet at opposing ends of the table.

+++ I get that nifty Khadoran victory certificate, with a fancy silver foil seal. I also get some special cards of the models I used in that tourney.

Of course I hope I set a good example to all WMPHers in the community. I also hope I have done you guys proud ^_^

2 comments:

Scarella said...

Neato, congrats you deserve for all the hard work and playing like you got a pair'...

see yah in 2 weeks ;)

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Thanks, Luigi ^_^