Sunday, August 13, 2006

Week Thirty-Three: KB



I guess we were too early when we got to UPCFA. The hangar was closed. But it was weird since it was already 1pm then and it was still closed. So off to Hobby Haven we go for our Warmachine gaming. Chico and SJ already put up their solid structure for the mezzanine. They said when it gets done, all tabletop gaming will go there, and computer gaming will cover the whole ground area. Too bad the players there did not seem to be interested in playing against us.

I'll be painting some more once I free up my other projects. Superiority will be coming out soon and I still have my Hordes to look forward to.

+++ Monday
+++ Need to finish PEMSEA so I'll just ignore all the self-righteousness floating all around me. What a fucked up way to start the week. Will go home later to get laundry and do some painting.

+++ Goddammit! Didn't get to go home! Decided to go home tomorrow morning instead.

+++ Finished PEMSEA updates, although I feel there will still be more updates on the way.
+++ Tried PSing Dire Troll Mauler card. Dunno why though.
+++ Drew up a 500-point Khador list using the Old Witch. Maybe I can try this out on Saturday.
+++ Will play 2k WFB using my KDL against Obi's O&G on Saturday. Don't forget to bring the serokskopi of the old O&G army book.
+++ Enjong Yahoo! Launchcast.

+++ 8/16/2006 10:22pm
+++ Did major work on Old Witch. Army list drawn up, too, for 500 points.
+++ Serious fun with hairdryer. Upgraded method of painting ^_^
+++ Brought Dungeoneer. Most probably it's gonna end up with Alvin.
+++ Tried to fit in KDL with Khador. Will need serious planning. Raincheck on WFB on Saturday. Back to regularly scheduled WM programming.
+++ More revisions on PEMSEA. Will finish it all tonight.
+++ Stupid me forgot my ID at home.
+++ Karmic Backstab turns one year old. Woohoo! Small victories ^_^

+++ 8/18/2006 8:34am
+++ Tangena andaming arte, andaming reklamo! Kung mahirap magsulat, e di ilipat mo yung sinusulatan! O kaya iurong mo yung nakaharang! Punyeta!
+++ Tapos na ito mamaya!
+++ Slowass Friday, so I got around to do my 100:

001 I have this thing for balance, so I love my friends and hate them at the same time.
002 I have worked as web developer, graphics artist and Flash developer since I started working.
003 I did not finish college nor do I plan to. I abhor the current education system.
004 I love God but hate his priests.
005 I used to dance in a group. Group got hired to perform for some school project and a friend's debut.
006 The band, Slipknot, taught me many good things, despite their appearances.
007 I used to like the number 7. Now it's just another number to me.
008 Eight symbolizes infinity, so I think this number's cool.
009 In cards, drawing the nines represent very good fortune. Especially the nine of hearts. So I kinda like this number, too.
010 I was an ace student back in the day in a computer lab class where the teacher was a known "terror". Not to me.
011 I hoard weird stuff like a compulsive dragon.
012 I paint and play with miniatures in a pretend wargame.
013 My workdesk is goddamn messy.

+++ to be continued...

No comments: