Sunday, August 27, 2006

If not too busy, it's too sick

Yeah, this past week has been horribly sluggish. Everyone's sick. Right now, my muscles and joints are in damnable annoying pain. I haven't been updating KB much because I'm putting a lot of effort on side projects and WMPH (which is btw a year old already woohoo! Check out WMPH here).

I've been bloghopping more than updating my own blog. April also moved her blog onto Blogspot. Check out her Coffee Cups blog here. I've also been looking at other strangers' blogs. Sadly, not all are receptive of me and my remarks. So, onto bigger and better things.

WM games are now as exciting as WM painting. If I can I wish I can take a week or two off just so I can play, paint and make terrain. So I guess someone should teach me how Lotto works then LOL!

I also got to finish several side projects. I hope they give me more referrals on a later date. In the same sense, I also managed to design my own business card (finally!). With Nelz' example, I got Emp to print those out on photo paper. Came out pretty nice actually (me happy).

I REALLY need to spend more time at home and clean that place up, too.

5 comments:

aperire said...

finally, the much awaited updates... thanks for linking my blogsite (yet again =)

+++
dang! i'll leave this to you -phjtdqva.

Kyuzo said...

get well soon dude.

+++ nculv - Not Caught Unawares by Loco Verifications +P hahaha!!!

aperire said...

oh sorry kim...i didn't know you aren't feeling well. be well. you take care.

Kyuzo said...

i just had to add this...

+++kudw - Kasi sUbrang Dedicated Warmachinist! :lolz:

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Thanks, guys. It really sucks being sick. It sucks more being sick and not have anyone there to take care of you. And even more so that you have to get to work because you're needed there.

And to hell with the "sweet release of death". I still haven't finished my Khador yet ^_^

+++ ihpap - Illness Here, Please Allow Pampering.