Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My 100



+++ Here's my take at 100

001 - I go for P40 haircuts at my regular barbershop, but I tip whoever's cutting my hair P20.
002 - I abhor beggars. I don't give those people money or anything. I'll only succeed in making them more dependent on charities instead of working themselves.
003 - I can fly in my dreams. I am a very good flyer. In D&D terms, I'm on Maneuverability A.
004 - I like rock music. I'm a fan of the music, and not so much on the band members.
005 - Baggy shorts and a cap on my head is my usual attire.
006 - Some of my office mates call me "Fluffy".
007 - On any console game, I prefer Suikoden and Front Mission over any Final Fantasy.
008 - I had my left ear pierced. But earrings just are not for me so I let those close up.
009 - I started the "trend" to develop the big name shows of GMA primetime (then to others like movies and records) to have Flash. Unfortunately, the only credit I can acquire from that is only through this blog and the source files on backup. Yeah, Encantadia was the one that started it all.
010 - Always comes up with a one-liner that usually elevates to household phrase status. Dont get me started with a sub-list. by Romy Estrella

The original idea for ONE HUNDRED RANDOM THINGS about yourself came from April on her Coffee Cups. Unfortunately, I can't rile my brain for something useful to pimp myself. So, coming from a chat with Romy, I figured I'd rather have people say ONE HUNDRED RANDOM THINGS about me. So, just post a reply here til I get my hundred ^_^

9 comments:

Kyuzo said...

First stab at the Kharmic Backstab:

"Always comes up with a one-liner that usually elevates to household phrase status. Dont get me started with a sub-list." +P

+++ dnlub - Di Na Laging Ubos Banat! :lol:

Gosh! Wish I thought of this sooner... although mine might take a LOT longer. +P

aperire said...

witty. creative. articulate. good conversationalist. a kickass web designer. ever ready to lend a hand.

and. the. list. goes. on.

100? make it to infinity and beyond for i'm sure your admirable qualities overflows =)

+++(idea by Kim)
outstanding devious victor chivalrously chic forever ;)

Obi Macapuno said...

he has this "one-move-punk-and-your-dead-meat" glower but if you don't know him that well you'll never thought that behind that scowl is a very level-headed and sensible guy.

maguumpisa pa lang ako sa Warhammer pre, takot na ko sayo pag nakikita kita sa Galleria. bwehehehe.

xiivekr - xcited in inviting very especial kooky roommates

Yvette Tan said...

He may look scary, but he's really a very nice guy. And talented, too! :D

Badbeef said...

-- gusto nya maging si Rex Navarette :D

Adelaide Gamer said...

Likes to win.

Unknown said...

adik sa pula

aperire said...

generous with codes =)

+++
fkcrdc - fancy kite clasped randomly driven cautiously

Anonymous said...

mahilig sa pares