Monday, August 07, 2006

The Thirty-first Week

Boyz were in Emp's car after UPCFA session, talking about some TV series:

Kim: Why the hell would I wanna watch that?
Fluffy: Ayus yun, dude. Maraming cute chick dun.
Pork: ANO?!? CUTE JAKE?!?
Kim: Tangena naman Pol e...

Insane laughter follows ^_^ Kung ano man pinagagawa nyo, Pol, ni Jake pag sabay kayong nawawala, gah.. idontwanttoknow!!! AHAHAHAH!!!


+6++

• Major revisions to the PEMSEA project. Hopefully this one pushes through. I already have deductions because I went past the deadline.
• Bought some el cheapo hair blower/dryer from Cubao. It should help me dry up painting time for some projects, especially basecoats.
• Readied my Khorne Daemonic Legion. Need to read up on 7th edition. Juggernauts next on workbench.
• Bought Hoarluk Doomshaper. This is the very first model I took enough effort to drill and pin. And then sculpt up the gaps with epoxy putty. I already did some initial work on his scenic base. Hair blower works like a charm, setting up the Semco black easy.
• Bought Reinholdt. Still unassembled and unpainted. Irusk misses his old pal. Still stumped as to what color scheme to paint him. Awed by Emp's work on his Reinholdt. Freehand patches on an old jacket! Very nice touch!
• Set up my bigger carry case for miniatures. Now I can trasport my WFB and WM minis together ^_^
• Drew up a future Skorne infantry list. I'm sorry I can't help it. It's the red. Makeda (64), Cyclops Savage (62), Titan Cannoneer (115), Acuarii - Primus + 5 Cataphracts (127), Cetrati (64), Cetrati (64) ~ 496 all in all (wallet wincing in pain already LOL). This happens after I complete my Trollbloods though ^_^

More updates soon! Abangan LOL!

+++

Banner gift for Garr:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

di mo naman kelangan i assemble si reinholdt e. hehehehehehehe. ah, fig to base pala. balik sa big box ha. text mo lang ako pag sabdo, daanan kita.

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Hehe muchas gracias, mi amigo ^_^

Big box ain't that big. And I doubt I wanna bring out my KDL unless it's fully painted. Nabahiran na ako ni Luigi ng WFB mentality nya hehehe ^_^

Odie said...

Hey Kim thanks for visiting my blog. :) I just saw the pix of you guys playing d&d... I always wondered what you guys looked like playing since I only hear it from Kei, haha :P

Later!

Pinoy Wargamer said...

WAHAHAHAHA! Looks can be deceiving. Hindi nagmumukhang geeky yung game pag kami naglalaro eh LOL!