Monday, June 05, 2006

Week Twenty-Two

Rain! Rain is back woohoo! Flooding and traffic won't be too far behind. And moreso because school's starting again. But rain is back!

Miniature Wargaming: I've sunk deeper into obsessively painting my models as nice as I can. I haven't spent much time into painting, but when I do, everything's white noise. Paint nice. That's all there is to it. Paint really nice.

I didn't get to play any Warmachine nor Warhammer last week. I'll metagame na lang at home.

Work: It's a lot more stable now. I think I've acclimatized to this new building. All I need to do now is get myself a duplicate set of keys.

May blog pala itong si Lesther! I was bloghopping and found his My Meanderings on Ryan's Dawn of Twilight. Lots of Morning Musume vids (which I unfortunately cannot view T_T).

Forgotten Realms: I got to play an RPG session with my old buds ~ Kei and Alvin, with Tiny as DM. They're all high-end prestige classes already (around Level 10 already I think). I wanted to play a True Necromancer (which I'll get around Level 7) but dropped the idea because it will disrupt party synergy. So I opted to play a Wizard and shoot for Archmage later on. Sing it with me, Enchaaanted KiiiiinggggDOM! AHAHAHAHA!!!

Online Distractions: I dropped my old games ~ Dark Throne and Travian. I'm still playing Kingdom of Loathing though. And MonstersGame (here's my obligatory "click link and give me money" spam LOL).

+++

From Bonbon's Perpetual Paranoia:

1.Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 10 people to play this game too. (i tag all of you! hihihi)


• How are you feeling today?
+++ Party at 802 (Greyhoundz) - AHAHAHAHA!

• How do your friends see you?
+++ You're A God (Vertical Horizon) - AHAHAHAHA! Bow down and serve your lord and master, puny mortals!!! AHAHAHA!!!

• Will you get married?
+++ Nick, Don't Be So Quick (Dance Dance Revolution) - AHAHAHAHHA tangena hirap magpigil ng tawa!

• What is your best friend's theme song?
+++ Last Kiss (Pearl Jam) - Ehem, wala pa ngang first kiss eh (tangena, 2 chikas best friend ko, mga gago LOL)

• What is the story of your life?
+++ Selfish (The Other Two, Dance Mix) - NYAHAHAHA!!!

• What was high school like?
+++ No Rain (Blind Melon) - Yeh, buhay pa Dad ko nun eh T_T

• How can you get ahead in life?
+++ Butterfly (Dance Dance Revolution, Fast Version) - Holy shit! Para umasenso sa buhay na ito, kelangan maging bading ako?!? NOOOOO!!!!

• What is the best thing about your friends?
+++ Gangster Tripping (Fat Boy Slim) - Oyeh!!!

• What is today going to be like?
+++ Me Inside (Slipknot) - LOL madugo yata mangyayari mamaya ^_^

• What is in store for this weekend?
+++ Change (Candlebox) - As I stand here, I ponder greater things. You're no longer a part of your lover's dreams; eeek LOL!

• What song describes you?
+++ Mission Impossible 2 (Limp Bizkit Instrumental) - Hmmm...

• To describe your grandparents?
+++ Govinda (Kula Shaker) - AHAHAHAHA!!! Anlabo shet!

• How is your life going?
+++ No Shelter (Rage Against The Machine) - Yeah, yung bahay sa Tendido sobrang "un-homeley" eh T_T

• What song will they play at your funeral?
+++ Jump Around (Limp Bizkit with Everlast of House of Pain) - Hehe enjoy life, so enjoy death ^_^

• How does the world see you?
+++ Crushed (Limp Bizkit) - Eh?

• Will you have a happy life?
+++ Diluted (Slipknot) - Woho! Right on the head LOL!

• What do your friends really think of you? +++ Ain't No Right (Jane's Addictio) - Hell yeah, dakilang pesimista ba naman eh.

• Do people secretly lust after you?
+++ Root (Deftones) - Tangena ampanget naman ng result dito!

• How can I make myself happy?
+++ Live In A Hole (Pantera) - AHAHAHAHHAHA ayus!

• What should you do with your life?
+++ Illumination (Rollins Band) - Pwede!

• Will you ever have children?
+++ I'll Be There (Escape Club) - Holy shit, ano ako? Paanakan service?!? LOL! Pwede na rin! AHAHAHA!!!

12 comments:

Obi Macapuno said...

taena mga kanta mo garrik, nyahahaha.

mahiram din ito minsan kim pag may oras na ko magsagot. hmmm interesting. wehehehe.

*quote* What song describes you?
desperado, eagles *unquote*

bwahahahaha! post mo sa blog mo!

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Tag mo na rin yan sa blog mo, Obi! ^_^

Kyuzo said...

ambabaduy ng mga nakuha ko. pwede bang umulit? :D

Kyuzo said...

uulit kang maglaro dnd kim? i wonder if the boyz will try it out too...

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Mukhang tanga nga ibang results ng saken eh LOL!

Meron akong personal D&D project, yung dun sa Broken Empires ko. Then I try to squeeze time with my old buds and play D&D with them. D&D sa Shak? Pwede rin siguro. Kaso sino naman magko-commit ng oras pa sa RPG run? Weekly Warmachine sessions nga, basag-basag na individual skeds naten eh.

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Smattering of oldie pop...

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Then again, that stab came from a guy who has Dance Dance Revolution in his playlist, too LOL!

Badbeef said...

sigh.. dahil walang magawa sa opis :D :D

putra.. ung ibang sagot gusto kong umiyak :D

- Badbeef
nuninuninu

xxxxxx

• How are you feeling today?
You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette

• How do your friends see you?
The Difference - Matchbox20

• Will you get married?
Unwell - Matchbox20

• What is your best friend's theme song?
Patience - Guns n Roses

• What is the story of your life?
Hand Me Down - Matchbox20

• What was high school like?
Don't Speak - No Doubt

• How can you get ahead in life?
Two Steps Behind - Def Leppard

• What is the best thing about your friends?
Passenger Seat - Stephen Speaks

• What is today going to be like?
Complicated - Avril Lavigne

• What is in store for this weekend?
Killing Me Softly - Fugees

• What song describes you?
The Lion Sleeps Tonight

• To describe your grandparents?
Push - Matchbox 20

• How is your life going?
Mr Pleasant

• What song will they play at your funeral?
Leader of The Band

• How does the world see you?
Torn - Avril Lavigne

• Will you have a happy life?
Semi-Charmed Life

• What do your friends really think of you?
She Drives Me Crazy

• Do people secretly lust after you?
Smooth - Rob Thomas with Santana

• How can I make myself happy?
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

• What should you do with your life?
Leaving on a Jet Plane

• Will you ever have children?
Absolute Reality

Pinoy Wargamer said...

AHAHAHHAAHHA awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe in da jungle da mighteee jungle da lion sleeps toniiiiiight

Badbeef said...

hey Kim :D

di yan ung pinagtatawanan ko eh.

yung She drives me crazy :D

ung iba di ko alam kung tinatamaan ako...

Leaving on a Jet Plane
Torn

nuninuninu

Kyuzo said...

Look here to see my version. ;)

Tin said...

alow! i'll put this in my blog rin ha hehe.. sounds like fun!

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Hello, viva la pigarotti ^_^ Go on right ahead. How'd you stumble on to this blog?