Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Idiot Savant Comedy



From Lyra Galvante of NMI. Sobrang astig LOL! Transcribed, it reads:

2.) I describe myself about the situation where I am quick-thinking skills? Well it's because I've so many skills that I know and knowledgeable in every part of skills that be allowed for a successful result. And I did it on my own idea and technique and the result was excellent.

SET C:

1.) I rate myself about conversational skills is very frankly and sincerely.

2.) I rate myself about written communication skills is not bad, but it's only 7%.

3.) I describe myself about sitting where I become successfully, well... maybe I've confidence, friendly person, responsible, reliable and talented woman. I felt when I'm already a college graduate then when I've got my first job, I'm get nervous b'coz you don't know about attitudes in your officemates but before I end my contract, I have a confident, especially when I'm going to apply another job in other company.

SET D:

1.) Well, I'm also successful to cooperated with a team especially in leadership as I've said that I'm a friendly person and I have ability to do my own skills before I success to cooperate with other teams, but I achieve to have a teamwork then it was a success. It was happen when I joined in a band group and we're five members and we're all female.

SET E:

1.) Yes, I have already a experience about Internet chatting especially sending e-mail messages to my friends, my eldest brother and other friends in far away land. Almost 10 months when I work in Internet cafe but the salary is only negotiable.

3.) Okey, if I need to win a date I will ad myself.

"I'm Rica, 25 years old and single. I'm pure Filipina with real blood of Bicolana."

+++

WAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!! You think you brain goes numb reading this, try encoding it LOL!

+++

From Koi, let the idiocy flow "ayan pantapat ko sa post mo":

6 comments:

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Kung kilala nyo man ang nagsulat nyan, batiin nyo for me! Astig! LOL! Saket ng tyan ko kakatawa LOL!

Unknown said...

b'coz?

wtfzomglolpakyumobigtaym!!!!11one

Pinoy Wargamer said...

LOL besides that "b'coz", one of her saving traits was that she can spell ROFLMAO!

Badbeef said...

utang na loob ano yon?

na bobo ako bigla

Obi Macapuno said...

wahooo mabuhay si barkley!!!!

goodbye parflies!!!

wehehehe.

taena napatumbling ako sa office nung sinend sakin ng tropa ko yung link dyan sa you tube.

The Meanderer said...

this chick is hot...
and her accent is beyond belief...
i wonder how she screams in bed...
hehehe...