Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Birthday Greetz, EMP!

Yeah, birthday ni Emp ngayon! So batiin nyo na lang sya ^_^ Kahit dito, pwede nyo rin i-extend ang greetings nyo LOL!

Whatta weird-ass day!

• Woke up.
• Met with Emp and went to pick up the Dungeoneer stuff from brel at Makati.
• Hoarded new hardcase sleeves for cards.
• Epal pa rin yung hag dito sa office.
• Epal pa rin... basta epal sila.
• "Naninibago ako sayo. Nakakatuwa." :)
• Right forearm hurting because I tried shuffling ALL my cards.
• Still same DNS shit error here at work.
• Had dinner with "best friend" since "band chick" misinformed about time. "You want me to go home and dress up first? Hindi ako sexy with my teacher's attire eh."
• Got new AI maps for DOTA.
• Played DOTA using Drow Archer. I got pwned LOL!
• SMSed Boyz and asked them to push through with "band chick". "OK kayo kasama sa suntukan ah!"
• Pork came up to the office! AHAHAHHA!!!
• "Band chick" was at last song, so we didn't bother with the P150 entrance. Just waited outside.
• Hi's and hello's with "band chick".
• Went to da Shak. Cox and tox ~ more NG horror stories (the great Anti-NG movement on VS), WM-playing 40Kers dominate 40K 2006 GT, homosexual harassment, Dungeoneer)
• I saw a praying mantis drink! Yeah, one of my buds has a praying mantis for a pet LOL!
• Paul got Jake's Character Guide book from the office. In house attire no less LOL! No one here at the office when I arrived, but Internet's back woohoo!

No comments: