Thursday, December 08, 2005

Journal of a Warmachinist, 13th Entry

I managed to put some assembly work into my Behemoth. I was never fond of the raised-right-foot pose of the model, so I did some minor conversion. I took some cork and glued it onto the base, and glued the right foot as if stepping on the cork. Like the Winter Guard Mortar, I'll paint the cork to make it like a big slab of rock. I didn't put too much basework on the Behemoth because I wanted the model to be stable when it stood. I'll just make extra effort into painting it.

After the model assembly, I took some time to prime the Eiryss model I had on my workbench. I used the bottled GW Smelly Primer and handbrushed it onto the model, making sure the details were not obscured. I also primed the Behemoth afterwards.

The reposed MOW Kovnik still lacked a standard. I was playing around with plasticard but decided to go for a glue-formed paper banner for him instead. Maybe when I get back from work.

2 comments:

Kyuzo said...

Wow. I'm sure they'll look great! Can't wait to see them next time we meet. Post some in-progress pics Dude!

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Thanks, kyuzo. Since I spend most of my existence here at the office, I'll be bringing my paints and models here.