Sunday, December 11, 2005

Drifting Between Light And Darkness, Third Drift

Still no sleep and I've a Warhammer tournament finals to judge over later! My back hurts and I drift into a snooze when my body stops at rest for at least a minute. And after the tourney, I have to go back to work and update the websites!

I have developed a heavy flash web component for GMA's latest season for StarStruck. Then I have this week to finish the movie microsite for Mulawin the Movie. Daily updates on iGMA.tv, GMA Pinoy TV, and soon updates for QTV and the new News site. Then more microsites down the line.

Well, you've always said that service is a reward in itself.

And I still have to paint my miniatures. At least I hope to get those done before I expire LOL! Social life? What is that? Overtime pay and time differential? I don't understand. "Thank God, it's Friday!" and weekends? What do those words mean?

6 comments:

Pinoy Wargamer said...

"O baket wala kang costume para sa costume Christmas party naten?"

"Sori po. Masyadong mabigat workload ko ngayon eh. Wala na akong para mag-Warhammer, lalo pa para asikasuhin costume ko diba? Meri krismas na lang po."

LOL!

Unknown said...

alam na alam ko nararamdaman mo kim.

dumiretso ka sa party pgkatapos ng trabaho. pag tinanong ka kung ka sabihin mo "overworked employee"

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Hehe good one, emp ^_^ Although may theme kasi mga costume party dito eh. This year, it's "Disney". Pakshet! Sa dinami-dami namang theme, Disney pa napili!

Dami na nga costume variants eh. You can come in dressed up as Darth Vader, pero wear the obligatory Micky Mouse Ears.

Or dress up as Christopher Robin (tama ba?) since shorts and collared shirt lang yung batang yun. Pero get a Winnie the Pooh doll and strap it with it's butt on your crotch. Modern relationship nila, ika nga LOL!

Or dress up as a random villager from Beauty and the Beast. Or a random farmer from Mulan.

Pwede naman kasi Cartoon Network eh. Andun ang Justice League. Ganda gumawa ng costume nun.

Or I can just drop the theme and dress up as one of Slipknot ^_^

Kyuzo said...

How I can so relate to that "service is reward in itself" ideology! At least it made me realize I'm not alone. Thanks Dude! :D

On the bright side, medyo no-brainer ang costume namin this year. High school uniforms! Though I heard some of the girls are considering the naughty school girl versions. What a life.

The Slipknot costume sounds ok. Would you be adding mickey mouse ears to that as well? :D

Kyuzo said...

wasabi would surely pass as Krunk + the mickey mouse ears of course. Lol!

Salubri said...

damn. ang dami mong trabaho dude. lolz.

daily updates on multiple sites + new website development? [drops senseless on the floor]