Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Pit Fight 2



Excerpts from the journal of Kyril Nedeljakov, Iron Fang Pikeman:

I now understand. Giving ground to the Trollbloods was just a ruse to lure out the Menoth warcaster Kreoss' forces. The ploy was a success. The forces of the Protectorate was divided. It was wondrous!

The repaired Juggernaut made extremely short work against the enemy Castigator. It cross the field with such speed and swung it's massive axe like it was not made up of soot-covered iron! But what struck it down was what seemed to be an effortless shot from Widowmaker Kapitan Anya, tearing off the Castigator's arm cabling. At the same time, Drakhun Raischev utterly crushed their Revenger. The center field was cleared right then and there, the Menites had no choice but to pull back and reinforce what ground what they had left.

For the Motherland!


500 points Khador scenario: Pit Fight
Kim's Kommandant Irusk victorious over Mang's High Exemplar Kreoss
I won via objective, capturing the center ring. My Juggernaut with Superiority charged at Mang's Castigator and broke it (dealt very heavy damage) on its activation. With one system left from being destroyed, I had my Widowmaker Kapitan under Undying Loyalty and aimed at the Castigator even if the Juggernaut engaged it. Muzzled zing and all, the Menoth heavy jack was destroyed.

The remaining enemy jack, his Revenger, was taken care of by a charging Drakhun under Undying Loyalty with two attacks from Flying Steel.

As a secondary measure, I had Irusk cast Battle Lust on some well-positioned Iron Fang Pikemen, which can finish off the two Menoth warjacks, just in case ^_^

Won the game via objective and Speedmachine boast.

Personal Achievements:
- Bringing down two ARM 19 warjacks in one turn.
- Getting 2nd-turn win with Irusk

2 comments:

Obi Macapuno said...

my greatest achievement so far in my WM career is to TOTAL Arvin's Juggernaut and Devastator... AND decapitate the other Devastator's arm.

my suckiest deed was losing that game against him despite all that.

still, that was a 'UGE moral victory there just to bring down those jacks. :D

Pinoy Wargamer said...

LOL I heard about that. You should blog that as a permanent section or something. I'll be doing the same, so I'm starting to log all pertinent gaming highs and lows from here on end ^_^