Thursday, July 19, 2007

Summer Rampage Week 2

So I'm on the second rung on the ladder. I should try to put in more games for the Summer Rampage but I also want to play some more 40K and WFB (What can I say, I'm bad at selling stuff). I also want to try playing other miniature games like Confrontation and Infinity. Ah well, maybe some other time.

I've gotten the painting bug and have done nothing but paint my minis as soon as I get home. I'll be finishing the two remaining Man-O-War Demolishers by Saturday. Then get to work on the Drakhun. Looks like I'll be playing with a warjack this Saturday after all. And by the look of things, the Shell Shock scenario should play out interestingly.

Stupid me forgot to buy the Ogrun Bokur at Fortress yesterday. I should have gotten it along with the P3 paint loot. I hope Arvin can fix that problem.

New folks are dropping by my humble little Karmic Backstab. Muchas gracias!

Damn. I wanna go home and paint.

+++

127.0.0.1
Kei updated his blog. Check it out here.

(7/20/2007) Evidently I won't be playing any SR games this Saturday. The boyz will be huffing along UPCFA, our old haven, and engage in some cooperative terrain-making stuff with the other boyz there. I guess I can tag along and play some fun games there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will be picking up pork and fred k at the shak around 12

Charmed One said...

do you like samson? check out my latest post and analyze the song with me.