Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Reflections of the real world

My younger sister's gonna get married this month. That's why my family came back over here in the Philippines. Kinda like a semi-reunion/wedding celebration/vacation/christmas/new year thingy all in one kablam. My brothers are already staying with me in Tendido. Hopefully we don't make too much of a mess that we can't clean up before mom and dad gets home.

Water's finally fixed. But there's a new leak near the fridge area. Need to fix that, too. Now where are they gonna stay at home? The old queen-sized bed is bloody broken. And my brothers need to share the sala outside. I hope my mom's plan of buying new stuff at home pushes through. Ah well...

Need to move all of my hobby stuff somewhere. I don't think all of that can fit in my lightless room. But I need to take care of that problem before they arrive next week.

I also need to get to painting more. Work's been keeping me hella busy the past few. I plan on playing Arv's Brass Balls league and get back to playing more WFB and 40K regularly as well. I plan on playing more frequently at HH and Fortress, too.

So much to do, so little time.

No comments: