Friday, December 08, 2006

9th Webby Awards Philippines - Best Site for MEDIA


Francine, me, Randy and Amita


The GMANews.TV team


Francine Prieto with the news team gfx guy


I don't know who these other two chicks are, but they're for Globe, and they're pretty hot


I started my professional career as a web developer. That was six years ago. And yeah, I started out with VERY little knowledge about the whole HTML thing. But because of the nudging of a very good friend, Jun Visda, it became an indelible part of my life.

And now after all these long years, jumping from company to company, team to team, I've finally landed my first Webby BEST SITE award!

And yeah, Francine Prieto certainly made the win even more worth the while!

+++

The bands that performed were awesome ~ DNA Rock, Helen and Join The Club! Will be looking out for their CDs soon!

10 comments:

Kyuzo said...

congrats dude! your patented pose next to francine rocks too!!! +P

Obi Macapuno said...

congrats man. aanhin ang plake kung may Francine. wehehehe. :D

Anonymous said...

more power

Pinoy Wargamer said...

LOL thanks, guys ^_^

Anonymous said...

congrats dude :) - Gelo

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kim! Galeeeng! Libre nyo ko ni Kei, haha! :P

See ya soon!

blogger said...

congrats :~)

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Romy, Obi, Jake, Gelo, Odie, Jepoy - much thanks ^_^

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

^_____________^

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Hey, Camille! Thanks ^_^