Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dental Hygiene + Good Job



The blog image above has nothing to do with Saw 3 (STILL haven't watched it yet) nor the Pokemon CCG (Collectible Card Game), but it does pertain to a visit to the dentist and Pokemon on GBA (Game Boy Advance).

I've just had a lower molar extracted this week. It's been rotting for months I think LOL so I just had to nip the problem at the root so to speak. Yes, there is a bloody gap where my ill tooth used to be. The prescribed medication seems to be working. I'm doing well with no allergies or pain. Unfortunately, it turns out that I have TWO ill teeth. One was extracted, but the one in front of it seems to be deteriorating as well. I had it pasta'ed up, but the dentist said that I have to be back to have it observed. It can either go permanent pasta or another extraction. I hope it can be solved without pulling out another tooth.

And no, I don't think I wanna post up a pic of my souvenir pulled tooth here.

Having to shack up at home for a couple of days, I contented myself with playing Pokemon FireRed on the GBA my brother, Koi, gave me. Yeah it's as addictive as I expected it to be. And as the pic above hints at, I picked Charmander (so that it'll eventually evolve into Charizard). I also got a Magickarp, which I heard will evolve into a Gyarados.

+++ At this time, I've already played around 9 hours and have succeeded with a Charizard AND a Gyarados! Yeah I am teh nerd :p

+++

It's nice when your work is appreciated. I made an SWF for the news site, and all the guys here liked it. It wasn't my idea though, I just followed what Sir Tatin and Sir Ben told me to do, but they all liked the creative output. Even the high ups in the newsroom liked it, so I heard. Liked it enough to use it on TV later ^_^

4 comments:

Kyuzo said...

cool infographics dude! more to come!

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Hehe thanks, man ^_^

aperire said...

cool! great job, Kim!

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Thanks, April. Good to see you back on the horse ^_^