Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Week Six

[Monday]

• I've been moved out of my comfy frathouse I-pad and up with one half of the webteam in the old GSS office. Mainit tangena! Like Jio said, I need to reclimatize to my new environment.
• All my stuff was crammed into a brown box. Now I really need to fix the house tomorrow. I need space to put all my stuff from the office at home. Yeah, more of those stackable crates would be nice. And a monobloc table. And a hammer.

[Tuesday]

• Bought lotsa stuff today. I'm anticipating a truckload of my old stuff from work. This will take me all week.
• Finished painting my Greylords today. I'll be putting some Escalation freehand on those capes tomorrow.
• I also put in my frontage markers on several models.
• Added some patches of snow and grass on my otherwise crappy grey rubble bases. Looks nice. Will continue with this treatment for the rest of my Khador.

[Wednesday]

• Organized what's supposed to be my workdesk. Did many updates on QTV and GMAPinoy.
• Got oriented with equipment and accountability at work. Nice organized direction we're taking.
• Bought lotsa DVDs with Nelz on our lunch trip. Will be back soon ^_^
• No freehand on my Greylords yet. Did general work on Widowmakers. Planned on cleaning up old Juggernauts. Will take the bambini on Bloodletters real soon.

[Thursday]

• Quality time ^_^
• Went to Cubao and had myself fitted for a barong and some slacks. Hopefully I'll have enough cash to buy some new shoes tomorrow as well. And get a haircut.
• Even MORE updates on both QTV and GMAPinoy. But fulfilling. Nice to see some new stuff on those sites.
• Got to set a meeting with Jan for Monday. Hopefully this one will turn out well.
• Check my office ATM for the tax refund. I got P6,666.47 on it. LOL! If people believed that this was the work of the devil, then I'd say there's a good in everyone after all. LOL!

[Friday]

• I'm sick of all this bickering about that damn stampede last Saturday. My stab at it? For me, those who died deserved to die because it's a sacrifice that has to be made to kick all of us Pinoys in our lazy asses. I mean, the poor's only chance of uplifting his life lies on a noontime game show? And before anyone gets all righteous on me, stop. I know how it feels like to have nothing. I've LIVED poor! My mom dragged herself and four kids out of the muck, and we didn't rely on any goddamn game show.

You want something good to happen to your life, you work for it. You make the effort and the sacrifices. If not for your wife and kids and you folks, do it for yourself.

The meek shall not inherit the earth. They become victims. They rely on the "magic" of gaining something out of doing nothing. And thus, as Saturday proved, they get trampled under a goddamn stampede all because everyone started to become greedy. Fucking genie and his fucking three wishes. Fucking instant noodle mentality.

3 comments:

Kyuzo said...

creepy... *shiver* :P

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Heheh.

People already inside the venue expecting the show to go on despite the fatalities outside.

Fucking retarded if you ask me.

Kei said...

my sentiments exactly bro... those idiots hehehe...

"the weak is food for the strong." - Shishio Makoto