Saturday, February 18, 2006

Free Weekend

• Started new weblog, Miniature Wargaming, which tackles in-depth topics, articles, reviews, etc. for my beloved hobby. Also a good site to direct newbies to.
• Updated Warmachine Philippines blogsite on latest ranking and WMPH-UPCFA events.
Jaemark says my schedule might be adjusted yet again; from a Monday to Friday, it becomes a Sunday to Thursday. Either way, I'm sure to appear at off times at the office anyway.
• Need to have laundry done tomorrow morning, since I might be required to head back to the office for new sked. Hopefully the Labadoc people get those done by late afternoon.

2 comments:

Kyuzo said...

Great idea to come up with the new miniature gaming weblog Dude! Will link it right away... ;)

Good luck on the next 30 episodes of sponge bob... :P

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Thanks. Well, I'm planning on condensing lotsa stuff online and make them available on that blog, or their URLs at least.

I kinda noticed that when I converse with interested newbies on other forums, the questions are always the same. Making that new blog is better than repeating myself hehe.

I'll be heading home in a bit, so those 30 new episodes of Spongebob will be breezed through. Semi-white noise while I'll paint at home.