Thursday, February 16, 2006

[Thursday]

Tangena, lagi na lang akong biglang nagigising ng around 3am. Baka pinepeste ako ng masasamang espiritu, as per The Exorcism of Emily Rose. LOL! Pero ayus lang naman. Although I come off as some fruitcake talking out loud alone at home, asking some unseen people to stop bugging me and leave me at peace to sleep. But it does work ^_^

I had the strangest dream. That I was about to be married to some monstrous butt-ugly fat thing, and it's family is as monstrous, as butt-ugly and as fat as it was! I ended up running through some sparse woods, with them chasing after me. And suprisingly, despite the large distribution of flesh they carried, they were catching up with me. Heck, I know I'm fat but these mudders were goddamn huge! Anyway, I couldn't remember their faces, but all the while it was like watching some scary movie on DVD. I can't remember the exact scene before I woke up, but I felt fear. Yeah, my heart was goddamn pounding as the images dripped out of my then-conscious head.

Then I took a gulp from my 1.5 bottle of Coke and went back to sleep. LOL!

+++

On a similar note, one of the scary concepts on the Emily Rose movie was that demons are supposed to be at their strongest during 3am. Since 3pm is the time that Christ died, right? 3am is supposed to be a bastardization of Christ's death, so supposedly the bad spirits come out during this hour.

BUT

The Philippines is technically GMT +8, right? So technically, 3am in the US is different than our 3am here, right? I mean, 3am elsewhere in the world could verily well be 9am here, right? So, do demons follow that time schedule? Fuckin' stupid eh?

5 comments:

Jay Steven Anyong said...

Dude, you've been looking at the Warhammer Ogre Kingdoms too much. Lay off the paint fumes. :D

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Oi, dude ^_^

More of Warmachine than annually-price-increasing Warhammer actually.

The paint fumes are a bonus. Especially the choco-smelling Scorched Brown. The paint I use is actually non-toxic, so anyone can drink it from the bottle if he wants to LOL!

+++

Pinoy Wargamer said...

And no, those fatties looked worse than Ogre Kingdom Bulls LOL! If dreams came in something like smell-o-vision, then I'm sure they'd have smelled worse, too.

LOL!

Obi Macapuno said...

Kaka-titig sa Bloat Thrall ni Emp.

Tisk tisk.

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Hahaha angas ng pag-paint ni Emp eh hehe ^_^