Monday, February 27, 2006

Blissful Ignorance

Woohoo! Here we are again with another installment of national crisis. And it's weird how many people are so apathetic about it. If this so-called State of National Emergency is just another Martial Law cover-up, then GMA actually has some smarts. Calling it Martial Law outright WILL result in another People Power. Disguising the same shit in pretty words will not make it sound as scary.

You want Pinoys to move, you gotta crack the whip harder. Give them calamities and dictators. And maybe, just maybe, they'll have enough care for everyone else that they actually start doing some good to the country.

+++

Journal of a Warmachinist, 23rd Entry

Played against Lesther and his Menoth using Kreoss. Using a wargroup without Sorscha and the Behemoth proved more difficult than I thought. There was a point where I forgot about Kreoss' FTW feat, and it was then that Les activated it! Good thing I survived it. He had his KE units whittled down to manageable bits by S&P bombards from my WGMC and Destroyer.

It was with Vlad's Spells & Portents that I set up Kreoss with the Greylords' Ice Cage. It took me an expensive bait, giving away the Kodiak, but it was well worth it. S&P bombards were the ones that finished off Kreoss FTW.

That win also took me up to a higher Class on the WMPH ranking. I'm the first player to have reached Class VII (the rest are currently still Class VIII). I should still keep my edge as a loss against the others will put a definite hurt on my status.

Personal Ranking
Updated: 27 February 2006

Games played: 23
Wins: 20
Losses: 3
Draws: 0

Opponents:
VS Cryx: W8 L2 D0
VS Khador: W0 L0 D0
VS Cygnar: W6 L0 D0
VS Menoth: W1 L0 D0
VS Mercenaries: W3 L1 D0

Armies played:
Khador: W19 L3 D0
Mercenaries: W1 L0 D0
Cryx: W0 L0 D0
Cygnar: W0 L0 D0
Menoth: W0 L0 D0

Warcaster Usage:
Sorscha: W11 L0
Vlad: W6 L2
Irusk: W3 L1

1 comment:

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Maganda yung issue na na-raise kagabi sa Debate: does an attack on President Arroyo as a person count as an attack on the country as a state? There should be a line separating personal issues from state issues IMHO.