Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Showbiz

I got kissed by a female celebrity last week! Here in the office! And I didn't force her or anything! ^_^ Get your mind outta the gutter, pervs. It was a kiss from sweet and charming Ella Guevarra. Ella and her dad hung out at the webteam frat house last Friday. Yeah, even small kids get me starstruck, too. Next time, I'm gonna take a picture with her LOL! Reminds me a lot of my sister, Deanna. Miss her a lot ^_^

+++

I managed to unearth a collector's edition of FHM (the one with Francine Prieto in front) and brought it to the office. Maybe I can get Connie to have the sexy celebrity beauties of GMA sign it for me. Strange though - it's a collector's edition but Diana Zubiri wasn't featured inside.

+++

Oh yeah, last 12th was my first anniversary here at GMA NMI ^_^ Woohoo! Now to file for a vacation leave LOL!

4 comments:

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Went to Cubao yesterday with Nelz and Naz for the McDonald's Happy Meal. The toy was supposed to be Megaman. Naz ended up buying two (one was Gutsman, the other was Zero I think). Nelz got a cutesy anime badass LOL!

+++

Saw a P500 Batman Begins DVD at a record bar, too. Hope it doesn't run out when I get cash to buy it ^_^

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Lotsa people posting, too.

+++

No discernible order. Just his mind poured out on paper.

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Jun also showed me a later episode of a cool anime called Bleach. I wonder what my sword'd be like if I was there?

+++

Nice character, that captain that doesn't have any special abilities. He just likes to fight, take pain and dish out pain. Heheh yeaahhhhh ^_^

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Hehe thanks ^_^ I don't think I can get to use those leaves though. But hopefully my position in the company's more stable now.