Tuesday, June 03, 2008

PG_shink1m

It's official! I'm now a full-fledged Press Ganger! I know I've been pimping this hobby since it started in this country, but now I can do it the proper Press Ganger way!

Hello Mr. Ian Navarro,

Your application has been accepted and you are now a full member of the Privateer Press Gang!

Please take some time to go to the press gang forum (you will have access within the next 24 hours) and introduce yourself and become familiar with the FAQ and all the tools and resources you need.

Please feel free to let me know if there is anything else you need or if you have any questions.

Glad to have you aboard!


Thank you again for your interest,
Privateer Press Quartermaster
Dan Brandt
quartermaster@privateerpress.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and more power to you p're

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Thanks a lot, man ^_^