Monday, December 03, 2007

Cold War

Yeah, it's pretty cold in this year's December. It's very hard to wake up every morning, even if you did sleep early. Ironically, December started with some stir in Makati when Trillanes bunkered up in the Manila Peninsula.

Call To Arms
The recent league concluded with a special one-day tournament. I got to face against Kei and Obi. On my second match, I decided to take up on Mang's offer for a bye. I really wasn't up to playing the Mk. PS Mine Field scenario with anyone LOL, and the food downstairs was too good to pass up ^_^ In the end, I got my second Khador coin that day.

I'm hoping to get a nice Nintendo DS this year. The call of Pokemon is too strong. And Jojo had to show me how good his is LOL! I've already placed a bid on one on Ebay Philippines.

I got lots of more stuff planned for the coming year. Tune back in for updates. Have a good one! ^_^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The call of Pokemon is too strong

kuha ka pearl. lahat nalang naka diamond e :D