Saturday, December 08, 2007

7-Year Madness Hoard



I have been in the hobby of miniatures tabletop wargaming and painting/modeling for a little over seven years now. It may be a bit difficult painting in such small scale but I have always been more at ease with it so long as I have the proper tools. A lot of this stuff I read about from various sources on the Internet, White Dwarf and No Quarter magazines, words of wisdom from other veteran players (you all know who you are), and from many explorations (by myself or with the Boyz) in the depths of Cubao and Quiapo.

I now NEED to have my own work shed, as all of this junk is now squatting in the living room LOL

1 comment:

Kyuzo said...

come to think of it, i should get my stuff organized as well. thanks for the idea man.

will try that greenstuff tip when i get my own squad of vengers in the hopefully near future. ;)

that depends on a very remote, and very BIG assumption.

keeping fingers crossed.