Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Milenyo

Ah yes. One of the most badass storms that hit the Metro. Yeah a lot of people died and more got injured. And a lotta property was trashed. Frankly, to those who whined and still continue to whine, I couldn't care less.

It's true. A lot of the whiners always complain to the government, saying this and that. Again, I don't care.

I have come to a point that I have embraced apathy as a virtue, and have nature decide who's weak and who's strong; and have her thresh out those who aren't cut out to living on this ruthless planet.

I got hit with a lot of bad shit on that last storm, too. But whining won't get me anywhere. Anything broken, have it fixed or fix it yourself. Again, if you have no wil for it, then just be blown away by the storm.

No one can't afford to be naive or to be unprepared. And if circumstances do catch you, deal with it.

If your solution in life is waiting for your goddamn prince charming to come prancing with his pretty horse; or wait for some miracle to drop from the fuckin' sky, then you deserve the misery.

9 comments:

Kyuzo said...

well said dude. :)

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Thanks. I don't know if it's well said though. Reading it again, I feel like such a bitch LOL!

I'll be turning on a different leaf with regards to the hobby. I'll try to keep myself from playing unless it's with properly painted models.

I'll also re-tweak the WMPH ranking a bit, adding a benefit to those who play constantly.

+++ JNETVAEY - Journey Now, Elf, Towards Verdant Areas and Entwine Yarn.

Kyuzo said...

we all have our personal approaches/missions towards the hobby, which i think is good. my bottomline is still to have fun. if its not fun, its not a hobby anymore. :)

the re-tweaking of the ranking's your call dude. hmmm... there must be a hidden message there somewhere... i just know it! ;)

+++ xbrrri - eXact Breath Relieving Respite, Ranking Importance... haven't been lucky with word verification lately.

Pinoy Wargamer said...

LOL nah.

I looked at Emcee's post. He had extra points for players, and it was indeed mentioned that gaming should add.

I also remembered one of our previous discussions where you mentioned that points were just being passed around and no one really gains much.

I guess I can calculate up that if a player plays a game, he gets 5 or so points automatically. So that'll just take some adjustment. Anyway, I guess I can use this opportunity to study and practice PHP hehe.

+++ WSJBQY - Wasabi-eating Surfer Jests Balding Quiet Yak.

Anonymous said...

Well at least most of those eye-sore billboards are gone... ;)

Pinoy Wargamer said...

I don't mind the pretty chicks on the billboards though LOL!

+++ thtydfc - THoughT You Didn't Find Christianity

Kyuzo said...

yeah, like that this one particular billboard with a girl with eyes closed with a climactic expression on her face... with a title below it saying, "Satisfaction Guaranteed".

Turns out to be a telephone company advertisement. Found that especially funny. Lolz.

+++ epuodpsy - Ecumencial Priesthood Understands Orderly Doctrines Practiced by Sibling Youth

Salubri said...

santolan MRT station. lol

Salubri said...

ay hindi... sa santolan pala yung "any lower and it would be obscene" lol