Monday, October 30, 2006

Howl's Moving Castle



I'm never one for fairy tales. I've long given up on the notion of "happily ever after". But I guess once in a while, I let my guard down. I definitely enjoyed watching Howl's Moving Castle. Yeah it's got fantasy and mush, plus it's got lotsa "what-the-hell-is-that?!?" elements.

From the looks of the art, it's like Nausicaa. The quality of production was top notch! Miscellaneous background animation and character design, all of it contributed to burning the whole image of HMC in my head.

Even more strange that besides the lack of blood, sex or violence, I STILL liked it. Yeah it's safe, you can watch it with your kids or better half, too.

2 comments:

sherwin said...

shit now i regret deleting this anime. i even stood up to rapidshare's download limit for this :\

but yea, maybe some ounce of blood, some slip of ecchi mebbe, some pack of action/violence and witty humor-type of anime would be more likable xd

Pinoy Wargamer said...

LOL!

Yeah, I can honestly say that if ever there were criteria for my anime-watching, it'd have to be really good animation quality, nice violence and nice fan service.

^_^