Sunday, August 10, 2008

More Random Gaming


Summer Rampage 2008 is now officially over. I hope I've done well, but I guess I'll find out more this week. Above is one of my last games in SR`08 against Arvin's Magnus Agenda army. I was using Irusk in an Iron Rain build. Primarily I was just gunning for the Mayhem Rampage, but I had fun playing the list anyway.


I got the buzz in WFB back, thanks to Fred and Dexter. I'm still bummed about the new Daemons of Chaos rules, so I'm going to stick using the old Storm of Chaos rules instead. Above are some of the miniatures I got prepared for some gaming in Fortress or Dex's place.


Up there's Fred and his old Hordes of Chaos army. Also is my old army which evidently needs painting. I used a sampling of the new Daemons of Chaos rules with the army I used above. I'll be looking forward to using the Storm of Chaos again though.


Continuing with Kei's D&D campaign, I fashioned a pair of boards with penciled-in grids and covered it with plastic. That way Kei can just draw on whatever map, dungeon or feature on the grids and run the scenes there. Using the good old dry erase markers idea from WARMACHINE, too bad I didn't think of this earlier LOL

No comments: