Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Kim's Gaming Spin

EJ has been crushing my Khador with his Cygnar every time we face off against each other. I'm going to give credit where credit's due - I'm gonna have to say EJ is THE top player now in the local WARMACHINE/HORDES scene! He'll be a tough gamer to beat in any tournaments or leagues in the future!

Back to my status in Summer Rampage 2008, I haven't been able to update my blog. Too much work at the office and too much time on my freelance stuff. Here's where I'm at so far:

Date: July 23, 2008 (Tuesday)
Kim's Vlad victorious over Arvin's Magnus via forfeit
Pointage and scenario: 500 points Contested Ground, Western Khador

Date: July 25, 2008 (Friday)
EJ's Darius victorious over Kim's Sorscha via casterkill
Pointage and scenario: 750 points Predominant Front, Northwestern Khador
EJ's Centurion performs MAGE CRUSHER Rampage on Sorscha!

Kim's Karchev victorious over Kei's Borka via casterkill
Pointage and scenario: 750 Predominant Front, Northwestern Khador
Kim's Behemoth performs MAGE CRUSHER Rampage on Borka!

Date: July 31 (Thursday)
Kim's (shink1m) Irusk victorious over Fred's Asphyxious (PantyMan) via forfeit
Pointage and scenario: 500 points Scattered Lines, Eastern Khador

Date: August 1 (Friday)
EJ's Epic Haley wins over Kim's eVlad
Pointage and scenario: 750 Ord

Kim's Epic Vlad wins over Fred's Asphyxious
Pointage and scenario: 750 Northern Cygnar

Date: August 2 (Saturday)
Fred's Asphyxious wins over Kim's Epic Butcher
Pointage and scenario: 750 Protectorate of Menoth

Kim's Sorscha wins over Fluffy's Harbinger
Pointage and scenario: 500 Ord

I think I have enough wins to get that Magus merit. Too bad I couldn't get any Finishing Moves done (I didn't get to play against any HORDES players during the time I was in Fortress). Ah well, there's always the next league.

I'm painting up 1,500 points worth of Khorne stuff for Daemons of Chaos. Hopefully the trip to Dexter's will push through this Friday. I'll demo a game with him and Fred then.

No comments: